Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some News...

Well, I've gone back and forth deciding whether or not to do this, but for now, it is the best solution.

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, my posts have been coming few and far between. I am struggling to keep up with my blogging while working full-time. Because of this, I have decided to forgo the weekly themes (for now... I may resume these throughout the summer and occasionally as I see fit).

In place of the weekly themes, I will try to get four to five new release reviews out each week, complete with an activity of some sort! Hopefully you're all good with this - I'm sure you will be! Enjoy and check out some of these wonderful new titles!

1 comments:

style='clear: both;' Homeschool Friend said...

Thank you Katie for ALL you do for your readers!! You are fabulous!