Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thanks to Books 4 Learning for awarding me the "Versatile Blogger Award."


Rules of the Award:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
  2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
  4. Contact the blogs to let them know they've received the award!
Seven Things About Me:
  1. I teach twenty extremely active Head Start children (ages 4 and 5).
  2. I love traveling - hope to travel to some place in all 50 states at some point in time.
  3. I enjoy crafting - sewing and scrapbooking are favorites!
  4. Reading is my passion - I read for at least 30 minutes each night before bed.
  5. Sunshine, a good book, the pool and the hammock are my best friend on a summer day!
  6. I am learning to live with Type 2 Diabetes.
  7. Family is most important to me!




If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!

1 comments:

style='clear: both;' Kristin Young said...

I've just started creating units based on books and themes. I'm actually hosting my first giveaway right now for a Beauty & the Beast unit or a Peter Pan unit! I hope you'll stop by and enter! :)

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten