Sunday, July 6, 2014

Educational Summer Reading and Related Activities

It's been a LONG time since I've hit up the blogging scene, but I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things since I have a backlog of books to review!  It is my hope to post on week days a review for a book and a related activity to keep this summer full of reading and fun, educational activities.  Check back tomorrow, July 7, for the first in the Summer Reading and Activity series!











If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!

0 comments: