Delight your sports lover with these rhyming riddles about all things football!
Sleeping Bear Press.
Review copy provided courtesy of publisher.
Through the use of rhyming riddles, children will learn about the vocabulary related to the game of football. The book introduces basic vocabulary and in a sense, gives child friendly definitions of all the terminology.
The book is a wonderful springboard to introduce children to football, as well as the act of listening to language as a means of discovery and thought. This book would be a delight for little ones longing to join "Dad" for Sunday football and to help them gain and understanding of the sport!
- Encourage your child to develop a love of the sport if he/she is showing an interest! Any of the following products would be wonderful to encourage playing football!
* Youth Football Goal Posts Set
* Diggin Jr. Squish Football
- Some Other Football Books to Enjoy:
* Gunner, Football Hero by James Ransome
* Footballs and Falling Leaves: A Fall Counting Book by Rebecca F. Davis
* Football Feet by Sandra Brug
* The Football that Won... by Michael Sampson
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!