Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekly Blog Plan, June 1-5

Here's the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-t0-year! If you see something you really want to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, kateh12783@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!

Monday, June 1 - Finishing Up May New-Release Reviews
  • Mouse Was Mad, Linda Urban
  • Tacky Goes to Camp, Helen Lester
  • Tea with Milk, Allen Say
  • A Chair for Always, Vera B. Williams
  • My Sister, Alicia May, Nancy Tupper Ling
Tuesday, June 2 - National Dairy Month
  • Out and About at the Dairy Farm, Andy Murphy
  • The Milkman's Boy, Donald Hall
  • A Fairy in a Dairy, Lucy A. Nolan
Wednesday, June 3 - Anita Lobel's Birthday
  • Away from Home
  • Allison's Zinnia
  • One Lighthouse, One Moon
Thursday, June 4 - Cynthia Rylant's Birthday is this Saturday
  • Stars Will Still Shine
  • The Relatives Came
  • When I Was Young in the Mountains
Friday, June 5 - Allan Ahlberg's Birthday
  • The Shopping Expedition
  • Mockingbird
  • Previously
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

0 comments: