A favorite character of children returns with a new Halloween read!
Review copy provided courtesy of publisher.
When Splat's teacher announces that she will be giving out a prize for the scariest Halloween costume, Splat puts his mind to work to try and come up with the scariest costume. However, when no one seems scared by him, Splat quickly becomes discouraged. His discouragement doesn't last long, as when Mrs. Wimpydimple tells her scariest ghost-story, the whole class jumps in fright, and Splat's jack-o-lantern lands atop his head, instantly turning him into the scariest of all!
Children will love the return of Splat in this Halloween tale! His almost-mischevious ways will have everyone chuckling at his antics! This is a must-have Halloween read this year, and lucky for you... I have one copy that I will be offering up as a giveaway to one of my lucky readers (see details below)!!!
- Host a Halloween costume party for your child(ren). Rather than just giving away just one prize for the scariest costume, create a prize category so that each child will win a prize (if there are 20 children, come up with 20 different costume categories - scariest, funniest, cutest, reddest, most-monsterish, etc). That way, everyone walks away a winner!
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- In a comment on this post, share with me what your child(ren) will be dressed as for Halloween this year!
- Be sure to leave an email address along with your comment.
- Deadline to enter is Wednesday, October 20th at 11:59PM EST.
- For an extra entry(or three):
1. Become a subscriber/follower of my blog (+1)
2. Blog about this giveaway on your own blog and leave a link in your comment (+1)
3. Leave a tweet on your Twitter page and then leave a link in your comment (+1)
- Contest is open to U.S. Residents only, sorry for any inconveniences!
- Winner will be selected by special guest poster on Wednesday, October 20th and will receive a complimentary copy of Scaredy-Cat, Splat!
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!