Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weekly Blog Plan, November 16-20

Here's the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-t0-year! If you see something you really want to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, kateh12783@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!

Monday, November 16 - Mixed Bag Monday
  • I is for Idea: An Inventions Alphabet, Marcia Schonberg
  • B is for Battle Cry: A Civil War Alphabet, Patricia Bauer
  • Mercedes and the Chocolate Pilot, Margot Theis Raven
Tuesday, November 17 - Introducing Tim Egan
  • Dodsworth in London
  • Dodsworth in New York
Wednesday, November 18 - Teddy Bear Anniversary
  • The First Teddy Bear, Helen Kay
  • The Legend of the Teddy Bear, Frank Murphy
Thursday, November 19 - Thanksgiving Reads
  • Jamaica is Thankful, Juanita Havill
  • Thanksgiving Rules, Laurie B. Friedman
  • Thanksgiving, Robin Nelson
Friday, November 20 - United Nation Children's Day
  • Yes Day!, Amy Krouse Rosenthal
  • I Always, ALWAYS Get My Way, Thad Krasnesky
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

0 comments: