Monday, December 27, 2010

I Want My Light On!

Afraid of ghosts? The ghosts are afraid of you, too!

Ross, Tony.
I Want My Light On!: A Little Princess Story.
September 2010.
Lerner Publishing Group.
Review copy provided courtesy of publisher.


The little princess of I Want TWO Birthdays returns in this comical bedtime story! Little Princess appears to be afraid of the ghosts that come out when the lights go out. She begs and pesters everyone - her dad, the Admiral, the Doctor, the Maid. When the lights finally go out, of course the ghost appears when Little Princess hides under her bed. And, everything she says to the ghost is mimicked back to her. The real lesson for children to learn here is that the ghosts are just as afraid of little kids as little kids are of ghosts!

Learning/Reading Activity:


If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!

0 comments: