Tuesday, February 9, 2010

An Update...

I'm sure many of you have noticed my absence in the past week or so. I've recently started a new job as a head start teacher for 20 four-year olds! In the week I have been with the kids, I have learned much about all of them and have also received the stomach bug that they have been passing around... what a nice, welcoming gift for Miss Katie! Anyways, in trying to adjust to a new schedule and then recover from this bug, I have abandoned the blog. I have decided that the best way to handle this is fore-go my theme for this week, which was to be Pasta and Pizza and to hold off on that until next week. However, I will be finishing up last Thursday and Friday's Valentine's posts and will hopefully get around to posting details and reviews of the February giveaway package, so look forward to that in the days to come!

0 comments: