Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

I've spent a great deal of time working to update my blog look and add a few new features. Over the next few days, you'll likely see a few more changes...

AND... the 2010 Weekly Blog themes! I tried to fit in as many as were requested, but found a few just too hard to do with what I was hoping to accomplish. I hope you'll enjoy them and find them useful in your own home/classroom!

In the meantime, I want to leave you all with an appropriate New Year's Wish:
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
-Edith Lovejoy Pierce


1 comments:

style='clear: both;'
Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! May this year be the best of the best. :)