Thursday, April 16, 2009

An Update...

I'm sure probably wondering what's going on and why I've been MIA the last two days as far as my posts go... Nothing major, just lots of busy things going on.

  • One, It's Spring Break here and the weather has been perfect NY springtime weather! I've been on like a 2 mile bike ride for the first time in two or three years! A bit sore now, but it was enjoyable.
  • Two, there's a huge benefit coming up that I'm helping plan... the info can be found by clicking here. I've been doing some of the sewing for the interior of the house which has been completely re-done. And I'm also one of two planning the bake sale portion of the benefit. Who knew so much work was involved? Not me, but I'm learning quickly!
I'm planning to have a post for tomorrow and try to get back on track with daily posts from this point forward. We're supposed to have five rainy days coming up, so I'll have lots of time for getting ahead on scheduling posts! Keep checking back - I'm going to have two giveaways next week for my readers!

If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

0 comments: