Saturday, February 14, 2009

Weekly Blog Plan, February 16-20

Here’s the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-to-year! If you see something you really want to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, kateh12783@hotmail.com. I’d be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!

Monday, February 16 – Presidents’ Day
o Presidents’ Day, Anne Rockwell
o Presidents’ Day, David Marx

Tuesday, February 17 – National Bird Feeding Month
o 365 Penguins, Jean-Luc Fromental
o Common Sense and Fowls, Jane Cutler
o Birdfeeder Banquet, Michael Martchenko

Wednesday, February 18 – Barbara Joosse’s Birthday (60)
o I Love You the Purplest
o Snow Day!

Thursday, February 19 – Sweet Potato Month
o Sweet Potato Pie, Kathleen Lindsey

Friday, February 20 – Hoodie Hoo Day
o When the Wind Stops, Charlotte Zolotow
o Snow Is My Favorite and My Best, Lauren Child
o Miss Hickory, Carolyn Sherwin Bailey
o Strawberry Shortcake and the Winter that Would Not End, Alexandra Wallner

0 comments: