Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Homework Day!

Okay, so here's the bad news... I screwed up and didn't quite finish my homework!!! :) I made the list of books to order, but somehow managed to forget to actually order them! So, no reviews today, since I obviously haven't read them! So I've compiled a list of books... feel free to click the images to read the summaries or even just to order or browse!

Ages 4-8















Ages 8-12









Ages 12+








For the Adults (Parents and Teachers)








And now, here's where my readers come in! If you (or the kids) have read any great books about homework, or no homework as the case may be, please feel free to comment and give your reviews!

If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

0 comments: