Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weekly Blog Plan, July 6-10

Here's the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-t0-year! If you see something you really want to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, kateh12783@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!

Monday, July 6 - Cheryl Harness' Birthday
  • Amazing Impossible Erie Canal
  • They're Off: The Story of the Pony Express
  • Our Colonial Year
Tuesday, July 7 - Father/Daughter Take a Walk Together Day
  • My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
  • My Father's Hands, Joanne Ryder
  • The Listening Walk, Paul Showers
Wednesday, July 8 - National Hot Dog Month
  • The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog, Mo Willems
  • Quite Enough Hot Dogs, Will Mara
  • This is a Great Place for a Hot Dog Stand, Barney Saltzberg
Thursday, July 9 - Patricia Polacco's Birthday
  • Thundercake
  • The Lemonade Club
  • Just Plain Fancy
Friday, July 10 - Laura Ingalls Wilder Pageant
  • Prairie Day
  • Summertime in the Big Woods
  • County Fair
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.

0 comments: