Friday, March 27, 2009

An Update...



I know, I know! I've been MIA for the majority of the week, but I do have a fairly good reason! With the overabundance of children's books that have been scattered across the bedroom floor recently, I took on a project that I've been working on since last Saturday - a bookshelf border around the entire top of the bedroom!!! It turned out amazing, and I've posted some photos so you can see what I did! However, now that the shelves are done, I have to organize my books somehow. I will not let that keep me from my posts though! Next week, I'll be back on track as far as posting goes!


And, just a reminder, you have until 12:00 AM tonight to leave a comment on Monday's post to try and get your hands on the giveaway book! Sometimes we all need to sit down and read a good adult read, so this is the perfect opportunity!

0 comments: