Here’s the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-to-year! If you see something you really wanted to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, email@example.com. I’d be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!
Monday, March 30 – Doctor’s Day or Pencil Patented Anniversary
- The Pencil, Allan Ahlberg
- Word Bird’s Magic Wand, Jane Belk Moncure
Tuesday, March 31 – Steve Jenkins’ Birthday (57)
- What Do You Do With a Tail Like This?
- Actual Size
- Sisters & Brothers
Wednesday, April 1 – April Fool’s Day
- April Foolishness, Teresa Bateman
- Arthur’s April Fool, Marc Brown
Thursday, April 2 – National Kite Month
- The Emperor and the Kite, Jane Yolen
- Let’s Fly a Kite, Stuart J. Murphy
- Kite Flying, Grace Lin
- Henry and the Kite Dragon, Bruce Edward Hall
Friday, April 3 – National Autism Awareness Month
- Ian’s Walk, Laurie Lears
- Keisha’s Doors, Marvie Ellis
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.