Here’s the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-to-year! If you see something you really wanted to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!
Monday, March 16 - Campfire USA Birthday Week
* Cooking on a Stick: Campfire Recipes for Kids, Linda White
* The Kids Campfire Book, Jane Drake
* A Campfire for Cowboy Billy, Wendy K. Ulmer
Tuesday, March 17 - St. Patrick's Day
* Jack and the Leprechaun, Ivan Robertson
* That's What Leprechans Do, Eve Bunting
* The St. Patrick's Day Shillelagh, Janet Nolan
Wednesday, March 18 - National Nutrition Month
* Eat Your Peas, Ivy Louise!, Leo Landry
* Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food, Stan and Jan Berenstain
* Good Enough to Eat, Lizzy Rockwell
Thursday, March 19 - TBA
Friday, March 20 - Bill Martin Jr.'s Birth Anniversary
* Barn Dance!
* Here are My Hands
* Knots on a Counting Rope
If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com.