Sunday, August 22, 2010

Curious George Week

I'm deeming August 23-27th "Curious George Week" here at my blog! I have new Curious George titles and rather than spread them out, I've decided to feature them all together! Twice daily, each day of this week, you'll see reviews for recently or soon-to-be released Curious George titles.

For years, Curious George has been a childhood staple for children growing up in the United States... the fact that we're still seeing new titles put out allows for books to be passed down, enjoyed and grown-up with for years to come!

You'll see reviews for:
  • Curious Baby: My First Words at the Farm
  • Curious Baby: Nursery Songs
  • Curious George at the Aquarium: Jorge el curioso visita el acuario
  • Curious George at the Parade
  • Curious George and the Hot Air Balloon
  • The Journey that Saved Curious George
  • Curious George and the Dump Truck
  • Curious George: Race Day
  • Curious George Storybook Collection
  • Curious George: A Winter's Nap
  • Curious George: Neighborhood Friends
  • The Complete Adventures of Curious George


If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!

2 comments:

style='clear: both;' Clemencia said...

we love Curious George! thanks for the suggestions :)

style='clear: both;' Katie said...

Clemencia, if you love Curious George, wait'll you see what I've got coming for you!!! I think you'll be quite pleased with this week's selections! Thanks for checking out my blog!