Saturday, August 1, 2009

Weekly Blog Plan, August 3-7

Here's the weekly blog plan! Again, please remember this is subject to change and is dependent upon whether or not my materials come in from the library as planned. I realize that this may fall too late for you to use in your classroom this year, but the activities will definitely swing from year-t0-year! If you see something you really want to incorporate into your classroom, leave me a comment on this post or send me an e-mail, kateh12783@hotmail.com. I'd be glad to provide you with the links I have, if nothing more!

Monday, August 3 - Great Resources for Back-to-School
  • The American Heritage Student Dictionary
  • The American Heritage Student Thesaurus
  • The American Heritage Children's Thesaurus
Tuesday, August 4 - Picnic Day in Australia (but we can celebrate too)!
  • Picnic at Mudsock Meadow, Patricia Polacco
  • We Had a Picnic This Sunday Past, Jacqueline Woodson
  • The Teddy Bears' Picnic, Jerry Garcia
Wednesday, August 5 - International Clown Week
  • Where's Pup?, Dayle Ann Dodds
  • Clown Child, Amy Littlesugar
  • Tree Ring Circus, Adam Rex
Thursday, August 6 - Frank Asch's 63rd Birthday
  • Bread and Honey
  • Milk and Cookies
  • Bear's Bargain
  • Moonbear's Pet
  • Moondance
Friday, August 7 - A Much Needed Vacation from Blogging (and my hectic life)!!!

This week I'm out of town, having a family reunion of sorts in Pawleys Island! Not sure what the internet access will amount to... so I may or may not be around (at night). Hear from you all when I'm back, for sure!

0 comments: