Monday, June 14, 2010

Curious Baby: My First Words at the Zoo

A perfect gift to introduce a new baby to books and reading!

Rey, Margaret and H.A.
Curious Baby Curious George: My First Words at the Zoo.
February 2010.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Review copy provided courtesy of publisher.


If you're looking to start reading to your little one or even just want to increase theme-related vocabulary, this is the book for you (and your L.O.). It's not a story, per say, but rather zoo illustrations in which all of the animals are properly labeled and clearly depicted!

I would say this durable board book, coupled with the sweet little "Curious Little Monkey" tee is well worth the $10.19!

If you're looking for more of these same style books, I would suggest checking out:


If you're interested in finding out more information about any of the books reviewed or if you'd like to purchase the books, click the cover image for a link to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Affiliate, so any purchases you make after clicking these images will result in my receiving a small percentage of the sale price!

0 comments: